Why can’t we all get along? We’ve noticed a *few* publications on the right have been having major “#TrumperTantrums” as Trump’s appeal continues to grow. It’s soooo annoying when the people decide for themselves, isn’t it?
Here’s a list of some of the top Elitist GOP Haters*:
1. Wall Street Journal Editorial Board
- Penned a supremely haughty and snide editorial bemoaning the icky people’s idiocy in supporting Trump.
- The WSJ actually called upon their fellow “conservative elites” to do something about the Trump annoyance. (Did they realize how transparent it was to do so? Oops!)
- #TrumperTantrum count: 1 (does Peggy Noonan’s ‘le sigh’ count as 2?)
2. National Review‘s Jonah Goldberg
- Called Trump “tedious, tacky, and trite” [Editor’s note: ‘tacky?? really this is what you come up with, Jonah?]
- Instructed everyday Americans who support Trump that they “need an intervention“
- #TrumperTantrum count: 4
3. National Review‘s Kevin D. Williamson
- Ridiculed Trump supporters as “Whinos,” “Trumpkins,” and hold a “deeply stupid view of the world”;
- Tweeted that Americans who support Trump “can’t think for themselves,” “aren’t conservatives” and are “suckers“;
- Called Trump a “witless ape” and an “ass.”
- #TrumperTantrum count: 5
*GOP Elite comprises the inside-the-beltway, Ivory Tower men (and women) who can’t stand it when everyday Americans stray from their directives. When this happens with regards to Trump, they have #TrumperTantrums.